Travel Data Analytics For Competitive Marketing Forecasting, Revenue & Customer Experience Strategies: Next-level reporting and data visualisation ✓ Data tips to deliver accurate revenue and pricing models ✓ Preparing for external factors impacting travel ✓ Gather, analyse and action! ✓ Get the most out of your data for future-proofed strategies ✓ How can you embrace AI for better results? ✓ Boost customer intelligence!
A One-Day, Separately-Bookable, Brand Led Travel Data Analytics, Revenue & Pricing Day. 2nd October 2019, One America Square, London.
Travel Innovators Speaking On The Latest Data Analytics & Travel Insights In 1 Inspiring Day:
- Innovative Data Visualisation For Next-Level Reporting: Explore new and emerging data tools and evaluate which platform is best for you
- Optimise Your Strategies For Accurate Revenue & Pricing: Get the most out of your data and stay ahead of the curve
- Macro Trends & Travel Impacts (Beware Of The Storm!) Proactively planning for external trends and incidents
- Gather, Analyse, Action: Best-practice advice for heightened efficiencies, customer conversions and improved tracking
- Embracing New Technologies: Quick-wins and make the most of the latest developments to make the most of the digital analytics in travel
- Get On Board With AI! As AI is becomes increasingly accessible, what are the best ways to integrate machine learning into your processes?
- Maximise Customer Intelligence: Fuel your data-led customer strategies to determine exactly what the consumer wants
Take A Look At What Previous Attendees Have To Say About Our Travel Marketing Events!
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Chair’s Opening Remarks
EVOLVING DATA VISUALISATION
9.20 Benchmarking Emerging Data Visualisation Tools To Evaluate Your Data & Elevate Your Reporting
- Exploring current and new data visualisation tools on the market: what is the consensus on the best direction to head in?
- Considering the pros and cons of available tools to evaluate which platform best fits your company and needs
- Data, data and more data! As data volume increases, how can you plan strategically to crunch the data for accurate & efficient decision making?
- What are the latest tips and techniques for easily translating numbers from your data visualisation platform into actionable insights?
Domenico Di Stefano
REVENUE & PRICING STRATEGIES
9.40 Get The Most Out Of Your Available Data To Optimise Revenue & Pricing With Accurate Reporting Dynamic Pricing For Improved Returns & Increased Stability During Periods Of Uncertainty
- Determine how accurately, your revenue and pricing strategies match the market – how often are you ahead or behind the curve?
- Advanced revenue management approaches and analysis to tackle booking variables, customer preferences, pricing elasticity and communicating them on a day-to-day basis to maximise yield and revenue
- Prepare for the unpredictable: roadmaps and developments in revenue management and forecasting strategies and tools
MACRO TRENDS & TRAVEL IMPACT
10.10 Avoid The Adverse Effects Of The Storm; Brexit, The Economy & Zika: Proactively Predict How External Factors Impact Travel To React To Change & Safeguard Your Business
- Proactive, not reactive! Exploring forecasting tools which aid planning day-to-day, month-to-month and year-to-year
- Deciphering the long- and short-term effects trends can and will have on pricing, demand and overall business decisions to maximise revenue
- Reflection and analysis into the events of the last 6 months which have shaped the performance of the travel industry and how to react for the best possible results, as well as what to avoid when negative events threaten your revenue and reputation
- Can you keep up with consumers rapidly changing preferences and demand for something new? What is coming up in terms of the major consumer-driven travel trends and what does this mean for long-term pricing and forecasting models?
Speaker To Be Confirmed.
10.45 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
DATA STRATEGIES: GATHER, ANALYSE, ACTION
11.15 The Devil’s In The Data: Make The Most Of All The Data At Your Disposal To Accurately Inform Ongoing Strategies & Deliver Effective Commercial & Conversion Strategies
- From booking data to purchasing habits to feedback and reviews to campaign performance; best-practice advice to interpret and accurately action your data for heightened efficiencies, customer conversions and on-the-money pricing strategies
- Analytics techniques to improve tracking across all systems to ensure data is used to its full potential
- It’s all very well knowing what you’ve got to do – but how do you make sure it gets done? Get the edge on competition by activating your learnings and actioning insights quickly to push data-led improvements through
- Using your data to drive personalisation whilst keeping it secure and well-governed
Analytics Team Leader
11.45 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.15 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.15 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
13.30 Simplify Processes & Create Quick Wins By Making The Most Of Technological Developments For Data Analytics
- Updates on how new technology could upgrade travel industry results by transforming internal analytical processes
- Learn how technology has drastically reduced internal efforts , improved propositions for the customer and ultimately increased bottom-line impact
- Get stakeholders on board with new technology with business cases which inspire confidence and reduce hesitancy to embrace the latest tech movements
- Debating the pros and cons of automation vs. human reporting with industry leaders who have tried and tested the concept to decide whether it could improve your day-to-day processes
PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS: AI & MACHINE LEARNING
14.30 As AI & Machine Learning Become Increasingly Accessible, How Can They Be Best Applied To Integrate Predictive Analytics Into Your Processes?
- Real-life cases of machine learning applications and capabilities to understand how it can be used to improve traveller facing products
- Can machine learning truly adapt to the reactiveness of travel consumers’ demands?
15.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
BA CASE STUDY
16.00 A Vision For The Successful Application Of Data Science At British Airways
Analytics Manager- Data Science & Innovation
DATA-LED CUSTOMER STRATEGIES
16.30 Recognising The Importance Of The People Behind The Data & How Truly Understanding Your Customer Needs Leads To Greater Efficiency, Engagement & Value In Your Product Offerings
- Who exactly are your consumers and what do they want? Interpreting customer data to ensure the most accurate marketing, product offerings and personalised pricing strategies for satisfied customers who choose you over the competition
- Build an accurate reflection of your consumers and their preferences by collating and integrating multiple customer data sources, interactions and purchase histories
- Increase your targeting effectiveness to deliver on-the-money product offerings and marketing with effective consumer analysis and customer base segmentation
- Just what is that golden ticket in your wider marketing mix that is driving conversions? Pinpointing where conversions sit within the wider customer journey to attribute success to specific channels
Head of Audience Insight
17.00 Chair Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Can you help organisations in the travel industry boost their sales and marketing impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes before this Thursday for only £2,199 (Save £400). Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.