We Look Forward To Welcoming You Today! How Are 23 Travel Marketing Innovators Including TUI, Kuoni & More Crafting Engaging Digital, Social & Multi-Platform Travel Marketing Strategies?
Boost Performance, Win Customers & Attribute Sales: Engaging, Social & Multi-Platform & Digital Travel Marketing Strategies! Drive & Track Conversions By Tapping Into Evolving Consumer Behaviours For Savvy, On-Trend Social, Digital & Multi-Channel Strategies Which Drive Engagement, Monetise The Latest Tools & Tech, Optimise The Customer Purchase Journey & Deliver On The Bottom Line. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 1st October 2019, One America Square, London.
Our Best Speaker Line-Up Yet! 23 Leading Travel Brands Share Their Fresh Insights On How To Drive & Attribute Results With Successful Social, Digital & Multi-Platform Marketing Strategies Using The Latest Consumer Insights, Technology & Tools To Boost Engagement With Stand-Out Content & Campaigns To Drive Conversions & Bottom-Line Profits
- Monetise The Hottest Social Media Trends & Insights: Best-practice, future-focused social media strategies for platform-leading campaigns, deeper engagement and guaranteed results
- Attribute Conversions & Drive ROI Across The Travel Customer Journey: Understand you customers’ full purchase journey and
deliver sales by optimising your key touch points, channels and platform mix
- Facebook & Instagram Front Line, Insider Insight: The hottest content, latest tools and formats to maximise ROI
- Attention-Grabbing Content! Cement your brand in the consumer conscience with head-turning campaigns
- Tap Into Changing Customer Behaviours & Trends: Leverage insights into key consumer attitudes to online, purchasing and research to ensure your brand and products are ahead of the curve
- Maximise Data For First-Class Customer Experiences: Make the most of your data to surprise customers and keep them coming back
- Influencers – The Big Debate: Exploring relationships, strategies and results – are they really worth it for you?
- Harness The Power of Video: Cut through the noise with visual content that will stand out in a saturated market
Average Satisfaction Rating
Years Of Insight
PLUS! The Digital Travel Marketing Conference Also Features:
- 23+ Market-Leading Travel Brands Take To The Stage In 1 Compact Day
- 6 Years Of On-Trend, Market-Beating Insights
- Facebook & Instagram Insider Insights
- International Perspectives
- 3 Interactive Panels Covering: Social Media, Future Tech & Tools & Customer Behaviours & Insights
- 8 Peer Discussions On: GDPR, Website Excellence, SEO, Luxury, GEN Z, Loyalty, Personalisation, CRM
- Interactive Voting & Open Q&A
- Senior-Level Networking
1 Inspiring Day. 25 Travel Brands Confirmed To Address Your Toughest Digtial Marketing Challenges Within Travel: Impactful Social Media Trends & Innovations • Attribution Of Conversions • Channels & Platforms ROI • Google, Facebook & Instagram Insider Best-Practice • Attention-Grabbing Content • Customer Behaviours & Insights • Future Tech & Tools • Infuencers: The Big Debate • The Power Of Video
Boost Performance, Win Customers & Attribute Sales: Engaging Social, Multi-Platform & Digital Travel Marketing Strategies
Drive & Track Conversions By Tapping Into Evolving Consumer Behaviours For Savvy, On-Trend Social, Digital & Multi-Channel Strategies Which Drive Engagement, Monetise The Latest Tools & Tech, Optimise The Customer Purchase Journey & Deliver On The Bottom Line. A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 1st October, One America Square, Central London
Can you help organisations in the travel industry boost their sales and marketing impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for only £2,799. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Drive Engagement & Authenticity With Powerful Influencer Marketing Strategies & Streamline The Journey From Finding The Right Influencer To Building Long-Term Relationships While Measuring Success & ROI Throughout.
A Brand-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 5th November 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London.
16 In-House Influencer Marketing Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Influencer Marketing Challenges In 1 Day: Measurement & ROI • Finding The Right Influencer • Working With Influencers • Engaging Content • Credibility & Authenticity • Long-Lasting Partnerships • Reaching New Demographics • Macro Vs. Nano Influencers • Future Trends